Sunday, October 20, 2013

sweetest day, 1 year anniversary, and halloween fun

Firstly, I would like to start off with a few things about my blog.
If there is any problems following my blog or if something is not working please let me know
so I can fix it. Thanks :)

okay well this weekend was amazing. I had my one year anniversary as well as I went to farmer's market
which I found something I would like to share with everyone. First though is my 1 year anniversary!

My boyfriend asked me out on sweetest day. And I was not sure how well it was going to work
out between us. I really wanted to be single and not sure how to be in a relationship.
We have now officially as of October 20th have been together a year.

So we spent our 1 year in Chicago.
My favorite cities and my favorite place on earth.
(main reason is probably because I only life a half an hour away)

Anyways, we went to the rock n roll Mcdonald's. And waited there for a hour for our tour.
I thought it would be appropriate since its almost halloween that we would go on a ghost tour
of the city.
*pictures later in the post*

We visited some of the most tragic and beautiful places in the city that are said to be haunted.
A fun fact: The old Oprah Winfrey studios was once used to hold bodies of people who had
drowned in the 1915 boat tipping. ( forgot the name sorry). The tour guide said Oprah had bought
the building unknowing of this and would not spend the night there.


So we had an amazing weekend & I even found a starbucks open TILL MIDNIGHT.
so I love the city and I am hoping to go again soon with my niece to shop :-)

Overall, my 1 year anniversary was perfection as well. I noticed on Instagram a bunch of girls
posted photos with what their boyfriends have bought them.
and no one could truly measure up to all the things my boyfriend does and say.
so I am truly happy.





Now I wanted to share with you something I bought at a farmer's market.
I bought Goats milk soap at the farmer's market. I recommend EVERYONE
try this because I use it to shave my legs and it is so perfect.
It seems amazing and it was a good steal.
I will give credit soon to the company and their soap.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely, I am your new follower from Beautylish. Love your awesome blog with nice pictures. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    Following you via GFC and also Beautylish.
    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey b, you're beautiful!

    I really enjoy your blog, but it's such a shame I didn't find it earlier! Got a lot of catch up reading to do =)
    Can't wait to see more posts and pretty photos from your blog!

    Please come and visit my blog if you have time! I'd love to get to know my fellow bloggers!


    JYUKIMI xxx

    ReplyDelete