Thursday, October 24, 2013

St. Ives Review

So I thought I would do a review on one of my personal favorites for skin care.
St.Ives has an amazing brand of skin care products.  I had my doubts when i first purchased
the the St. Ives fresh skin because I have horrible acne. I tried many other products: clean & clear,
Neutragena, even pro-activ. None of these skin care products seemed to help with my problem.
I tried the St.Ives with no expectations. And after a few weeks I found that it was a soft cleanser.
It did not discriminate against skin types (oil, dry, combo and so on). It worked on my dry skin.
I do use a moisturizer after, but the results were amazing! If used daily the product will clean your skin
and not dry it out or scratch my skin with the beads.

I give it five stars out of five: ***** ( its a must have)




No comments:

Post a Comment