Monday, October 14, 2013

Nail polish opinions :)

hey all (:

Who doesn't love essie? They have the cutest shades and the brand is overall extremely popular.
Well, I did a little shopping and I found a new nail polish that I might love more than essie.
Which is pretty hard to say because well... THAT'S MY BRAND

Maybelline has nail polish that my boyfriend actually picked out so I thought I'd give them a go.
I an NOT a fan of painting my own nails. I am not creative with nail polish and I cant even really paint
them just a solid color without getting nail polish everywhere.

Anyways, I really like this new nail polish. The shades are cute. Unlike essie where you need a top coat
and even a base coat to get the color on nicely. I can just paint them and they look good or put a top coat
and make them look glossier...or more glossy rather!

Also, I made this post to ask everyone else how the feel about essie.
And which nail polish do you love the most? :-)

Here is the Maybelline brand                                           Essie Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment