Which is unusual because with saving for Christmas and my recent anniversary to
Chicago. I inevitably found myself broke. :(
However, with this money I could finally update my fall makeup collection!
So here are the things I found were a must have. Also, I got some of these products because
of their high recommendation.
Just for your pleasure of viewing I added some photo's of Halloween things.
Since tomorrow is the big day!!!
The halloween items were part of the Haul too. Hense why I added them.
But about the products I bought:
- Eos shaving cream. I am a fan of the lip gloss and even in this winter weather
- I bought Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick Number 11.
- Essie Bahama Mama; I'm not really sure WHY its called Bahama Mama? It sounds summery to me for a plum color.
- Maybelline color show Twilight rays. That is the black sparkly color. I like the color stay because it is easier to apply if you ask me.
- Baby soft lip balm. It is actually slightly pigmented which is great. It will also protect the lips in this dang cold months.
- Revlon just bitten kissable: smitten expense.