Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review : Lush Bath Bombs are they worth the buy or skip?

Hey guys!
I thought I'd do a post on the ever growing popular bath bombs.
A little bit about Lush though. I found Lush via tumblr. The products that Lush offer
are not only handmade but beneficial. Also, another popular factor of the products are how pretty
and photogenic the products are.

So over Christmas break I thought I would order some bath bombs to give as gifts
and try for myself.




















So when I got my package as you can tell I was quite excited. I could smell the fresh scents
of the bath bombs and I wanted to check them out.

Something you should know when ordering bath bombs!
-They crumble easily. So you don't want to handle them too much.
-They are one time use products.

With that being said I order 3 particular that I wanted to try.
  • Butterball
 
As pictured above has a sweet scent to it. It is hard to describe the scent because I am not sure
but it is one of my favorites. It left my bath very vanilla or sweet scent. My skin felt amazing after-
ward. The bath water almost had these little buttery beads that you can see.
I loved this one the most and I feel people would skip it because it doesn't have the photo instgramy
factor. *if instagramy was a word!* This bomb made my skin feel the best!
Price: $4.95
  • Shooting for the stars
 
This bomb is one of the most popular bath bombs in my point of view out of the whole collection.
Again, I can't really describe the smell but I can tell you it's a super light scent and if you do not
like over powering scents then you would still like bath bombs. The smells won't give you a
headache. This bath bomb is iconic not only for appearance but the change of colors in your bath.
*important note: it is a tad bit shimmery. And it does not stain you because of  the colors but you
may leave your bath a tiny bit shimmery than you came in*
Price: $6.95

Lastly, the third bomb I personally bought and tested.

  • Sex Bomb
                             
I posted this picture with the packing because I did order my bombs through mail over
going to the store like I would normally prefer. This is the packing that it comes in with a 
description of the product.
This bomb I did like least. Simply because it was too floral scented for me.  However,
once more like the other two it did make my skin feel soft for the day and it maybe my
bath smell some what good. Of course, dropping the bomb into the bath was fun as well.
Price: $6.95
Just a bonus because I ordered these around Christmas. I did gift some of these to people.
This one was one of my gifts I gave and I think bath bombs are great finishing touches to
any gift.

This was the little gift I gave to a family member and even if you do not take baths you could use
bath bombs as a re-gift (if you're that kind of person) or cut them up and use them for your feet
to soften your feet for the winter. So they literally make great gifts for others.
Overall, I really enjoy Lush. I love the store, brand, and products. I love the idea of Lush being
so environmentally friendly and charitable. But their products as photogenic as they are can be
pricy for one time use. I think that if you are first time buyer take into consideration that bath
bombs are one time use and not to underestimate the plain color bombs!   
Thanks for reading! I am already trying to think out my next post.
For requests please email me @ mmuiser@icloud.com.
tweet: @becausemeg
or tumblr kissmeg.tumblr.com
I am always open for suggestions, collaborations, or just to talk about posts.     
Thanks again and stay tuned for the next review :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment